When writing Vert.x verticles, everything is about non-blocking asynchronous operations, of course. Therefore if we want to have Amazon DynamoDB as our database, we want to also call it asynchronously. In this example I assume you already created the DynamoDB table.
- Async call DynamoDB from Vert.x using Kotlin coroutines
- My takeaways from Joy of Coding 2017
- Setting up a Docker Swarm cluster with Vagrant and Ansible
- OAuth 2.0 server with Facebook login in Spring Boot and Kotlin
- Kotlin binary search example